Are you ready to make a difference?
Kenon Group Consultants (“KGC”) is a world-class provider of full back-office, technical accounting, and financial reporting services in the renewable energy industry. Our success comes from a shared belief in rolling up our sleeves and doing the hard work of solving complex challenges, executing plans, and implementing technology to help transform organizations.
Working as a Senior Consultant you will be connected to work that makes a significant impact on KGC’s clients, putting your expertise to its best use while developing skills for your future. The result is a career defined by you, supported by KGC and built on tangible accomplishments.
We are seeking self-motivated and accountable team players who are committed to excellence. If you are interested in being part of our team, there are a few things you should know:
- We are energized by challenges and the resiliency required to succeed in a high-growth industry.
- We like working with people who are caring, committed to excellence and approach evolving responsibilities with a can-do attitude.
- We work as a team, and are highly invested in teamwork, coaching, and the success of our clients and colleagues.
If this sounds like you, we invite you to read on and learn more.
THE KGC APPROACH
As our clients continue to grow in size and complexity, so do we! KGC manages approximately 200 entities worldwide. We perform full-scale accounting services for many entities, including month end close and preparing and issuing financial statements.
Our Guarantee: We never miss a deadline.
Each client has a Client Service Team. Each team member will handle a certain number of the client’s projects and has substantial authority to manage the accounting function for their assigned projects and work directly with various stakeholders of those projects.
- Manage multiple consolidations in the ERP
- Execute monthly, quarterly, and annual close processes each month
- Compile quarterly unaudited and annual audited financial statements and footnotes in accordance with applicable accounting standards, calculation of debt covenant ratios, budget to actual reporting, cash forecasts, and other ad-hoc reporting.
- Assist with the annual audit process, compile financial statements, and provide data requests to external auditors (including substantial support for audit selections), investors, and other external parties.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
- Great interpersonal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting and CPA license required (or CPA Eligible with at least education requirements fulfilled)
- IT proficient and comfortable with using technology
- Working knowledge of US GAAP and internal controls
KGC CORE VALUES
- Teamwork, coaching & teaching: We believe that we are better together than solo. A genuine desire to help one another drives the success of our Firm, Clients and Community. Individual talent might win a game, but teamwork wins championships.
- Resiliency: we can adapt in real-time to changing needs so that we may provide peace of mind in a chaotic world. We are continuously flexible and thrive in rapidly changing circumstances.
- Can do attitude: we are fearless and always ready to tackle the challenge at hand.
- Caring: we genuinely care. We are kind, courteous and seek to understand the views and feelings of others. We are empathetic.
- Excellence: we are committed to personal and professional excellence.
- Innovation: individually and collectively, we are always seeking a better way.
Our firm is a strong and active advocate of local businesses and nonprofits, as well as ongoing staff development, education, and work/life balance. We are delighted to offer:
- Hybrid remote position (Phoenix metro area required for weekly in person meetings)
- Flexible work environment (including optional time off each 3rd Friday of the month)
- Competitive salaries
- Company 401k match
- Paid vacation + paid holidays
- Employer paid benefits: medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability